Halcyon charges a daily Destination Amenity Fee of $30 plus tax per room, per day. This fee is posted to each guest room in order to provide our guests with an excellent selection of amenities and services to further their Denver experience.
Please find the amenities and services that are included below.
- High-speed WiFi in guest rooms and all public areas
- 24 hour access to in-house fitness center
- Handmade espresso, cappuccino, latte and coffee from the Kitchen Counter, Monday-Sunday 24 Hours
- Fresh whole fruit and baked treats at the Kitchen Counter
- A selection of house wines and local beer every evening at the Kitchen Counter
- In-room Nespresso espresso maker Vivreau water dispensers offering chilled still, sparkling, and instant hot water with a selection of tea located on each elevator landing
- Access to the Gear Garage featuring seasonal outdoor equipment and gear to complete your Colorado experience
- Complimentary access to the Rooftop Pool Deck*
- Day Passes to Denver Botanic Gardens that contains a conservatory, a variety of themed gardens, and a sunken amphitheater, which hosts various concerts in the summer, and is located in the Cheesman Park neighborhood*
- Our Wellness Passport, you’ll receive exclusive access to one of Cherry Creek’s premier fitness studios: barre3, CorePower Yoga, OrangeTheory Fitness, Rise Nation and SoulCycle. Ask your Halcyon Host for details regarding a day pass so you can walk right in!*
*Due to COVID-19, local regulations may affect this amenity