- Team members are required to sanitize their hands between guest interactions.
- Team members wash their hands frequently.
- Pens used for signing and credit card machines are disinfected after every use.
- Team members showing signs of any illness are required to stay home and contact their doctor immediately. They are not allowed to return to work until they are cleared by a medical professional.
- We are checking the temperature of all team members at the beginning of each shift.
- Team members are required to wear a mask and gloves in guest facing areas.
- We have instituted staggered shifts for team members to minimize person to person contact.
- All guests are strongly encouraged to wear a cloth face cover when not in guest rooms, dining, drinking or exercising.
SAFETY PROTOCOL FAQs
What is the cancellation policy related to Coronavirus?
Can I move my booking to a future date?
Will I get charged additionally if I move my reservation to a future date?
Is Halcyon 5-Star State Certified?
Yes, Halcyon is 5 Star State Certified. We adhere to the enhanced safety guidelines put forth by the City and County of Denver to go above and beyond to keep our community safe. Learn more >
What are the closest medical centers & clinics?
Denver Health Hospital (2.4 miles) 777 Bannock Street, Denver CO 80204
What amenities are open?
Kitchen Counter Services, Gear Garage, Fitness Center, Pool and Rooftop Bar
Do we have to social distance at hotel amenities?
Yes, 6 feet.
Are your restaurants and bars open?
Yes, Local Jones, B&GC and Elevated Rooftop Bar are currently open. Please see hours, menus and details on their respective web pages.
What is Halcyon doing to ensure a safe environment for guests?
- We have 6 feet Halcyon logo decals on the floor to help guide guests with social distancing
- We offer face masks and mini logo hand sanitizers to all guests arriving
Guest signage throughout the hotel to specify social distancing and limit one family per elevator
- Sanitation stations are available at the entrance of the hotel and on all guests floors near the elevator
- Elimination of stayover housekeeping service for our guests to keep guests safe
- All room keys and pens are being sanitized
- TV remote control sanitation covers
- Touchless check-in process
- Limited capacity on our rooftop bar, pool and fitness center
- In-room sanitation wipes
How is your staff trained to prevent spread?
- All employees are required to wear masks
- All guest items are being delivered to guests in a Halcyon bag with no contact policy
- We are taking the temperature of all our staff before and after their shift
- Rubber gloves and hand sanitation stations are available in the back of the house
- We are doing hourly sanitation in our common areas and back of the house
- Elimination of stayover housekeeping service for our guests to keep staff safe
Do you have a plan in place in the event of a confirmed case at the hotels?
Is contamination known amongst employees or guests?