Denver Restaurant Week
Denver Restaurant Week is a 10-day celebration of the local dining scene, and Local Jones is thrilled to be part of this biannual event.
Enjoy a 3-course dinner with farm-fresh, local ingredients like our Local Lettuces to Alamosa Striped Bass to Lemon Tart, all for $45! And rest assured, our curated wine pairing for an additional $21 will will complement Chef Josh Sutcliff’s menu perfectly.
First Course choice of
- Iceberg Wedge with Fava Beans, House Pickles, Murcia al Vino
- Carrot Soup with Mint Yogurt, Mache
Second Course choice of
- Alamosa Bass with Sautéed Spinach, Smoked Butter Soubise
- Ricotta Ravioli with Green Garlic, Herb Pesto
- NY Strip Loin with Mushroom Gagout, Potato Puree
Desserts choice of
- Lemon Tart with Candied Lemon
- Chocolate Pudding with Hazelnut Ganache, Whipped Cream
Seats fill up quickly – make your reservation today and enjoy great food, great wine, and great company at Local Jones!